Przemysław has more than 15 years' experience in litigation, primarily involving civil, administrative and criminal disputes.
He advises on public procurement, bankruptcy and restructuring and competition law.
He is a licensed restructuring advisor and administrative receiver.
Przemysław is a member of the Competition Law Association, Association of Restructuring Practitioners in Poland, INSOL Europe and the International Bar Association.
He is President of the Section for Insolvency and Restructuring Law at the Warsaw District Bar Council.
From 2004-2007, an arbitrator on the list of super-arbitrators of the President of the Public Procurement Office.
- Advising PGE S.A. on the audit of the operations of PGE GiEK S.A.
- Advising and representing PKP PLK S.A. in disputes related to the construction of railway infrastructure worth over a billion zlotys.
- Representing PKP PLK S.A. before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection in regulatory matters, as well as advisory and representation in the bankruptcy proceedings of Przedsiębiorstwo Napraw Infrastruktury Sp. z o.o.
- Representation of InterRisk T.U. S.A. Vienna Insurance Group on numerous issues related to the payment of insurance guarantees of over PLN 100 million (including representation in seven precedent cases before the Supreme Court, won by InterRisk T.U. S.A. Vienna Insurance Group).
- Advisory with respect to competition law and state aid law for the Ministry of Sport and Tourism in connection with the analysis of the management model of the National Stadium in Warsaw.
- Advisory and representation of TP S.A. (now Orange S.A.) in numerous regulatory disputes with Poland's Office of electronic Communications and unfair competition proceedings of total value of PLN 500 million.
- Advising and representation in numerous public procurement procedures, including landmark proceedings for the delivery of biosimilar medicines.
- 2007–2017 Wierzbicki Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
- 2003–2007 Wierzbowski Eversheds
- 2002–2003 Rotthege Wassermann & Partner
Author of numerous articles published in the Polish national press, including in Rzeczpospolita, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, as well as in Eurofenix (INSOL Europe Journal), Rynek Kolejowy and Przegląd Prawa Handlowego.
- Limited Liability Company – the section on registration proceedings), C.H. Beck
- Warsaw School of Economics, Faculty of Banking and Finance
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration