Kamila has over 12 years of experience in tax consultancy, especially in the field of corporate income tax and VAT.
She also specializes in advising Polish and foreign companies on corporate law, including companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
She also advises on state aid. Kamila conducts projects in the area of compliance and electromobility, and also helps lawyers implement modern tools in their practice (agile).
- Tax services for the country's largest entities in the energy, hospitality and rail carriers industries.
- Audits of accounts for the purpose of identifying reportable tax schemes.
- Representation of both companies and individuals during tax audits, including matters relating to undisclosed sources of income, income taxes, VAT (VAT sanctions).
- Preparation of an electromobility development strategy for JST.
- Develompent of a compliance system in a railway company.
- Coopertation with the Ministry of Digitalisation on the amendment of notification decisions on the construction of regional broadband networks.
- 2015-2017 Wierzbicki Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
- 2009-2015 Axon Tax
- 2009 Xelion. Doradcy Finansowi
- Panthéon-Assas Paris II (France), Faculty of Law
- Université de Poitiers (France), Faculty of Law
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (Socrates Erasmus program)