He has 20 years of experience in finance and auditing, including qualifications of a certified auditor and FCCA.
He leads a team of M&A diligence and financial advisors as well as valuation experts. He specializes in M&A transactions and raising financing.
- Grzegorz has over 20 years of experience in M&A transactions and auditing.
- In 2001 he received a British diploma from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and remains a member of this organization to this day.
- Since 2006 he has been a Polish statutory auditor.
- Grzegorz has conducted audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with the requirements of the Accounting Act, International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP.
- Grzegorz has carried out mergers and acquisitions projects and advised companies in the public offering process (IPO). He has also carried out various due diligence projects, implementation of IFRS and SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act - the act regulating financial practices and corporate governance), as well as advisory work on the civil law liability of members of commercial companies' bodies and unreliable bookkeeping. He also conducted projects in the field of obtaining financing for large capital groups.
- 2016-2019 Advantim Audit
- 2012-2016 Empik Media & Fashion
- 1998-2012 EY
- Technical University of Lublin - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- ACCA - the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - British Certified Accountants qualifications
- Certified Auditor