Has many years of experience in advising entrepreneurs. He specializes in business cases, including restructuring and bankruptcy. He represents clients in complicated court disputes, including group proceedings.
- Representation of investors in group proceedings regarding failure to comply with broker's information obligations (misselling).
- Participation in a dispute between an operator and senders regarding access to a digital terrestrial television multiplex.
- Participation in due diligence of shopping center and commercial real estate.
- Conducting proceedings in cases of life insurance contracts with a capital fund (polisolokata).
- Advising creditors and debtors in restructuring proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings.
- 2018-2020 Zimmerman i Wspólnicy sp.k.
- 2017-2018 Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy sp.k.
- 2015-2016 Kancelaria Prawna "J. Chałas i Wspólnicy ”sp.k.
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Legal Sciences
- Center for American Law Studies of the University of Florida Levin College of Law and Warsaw University Faculty of Law and Administration, School of Foreign Law - American Law Center (CPA)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration