Has extensive experience in representing clients in court disputes in civil and commercial cases.
Specializes in cases related to liability for damages to persons and property.
Provides legal advice in projects related to new technologies and electromobility.
- Representing leading insurance companies and banks in litigation.
- Conducting complex cases related to, among others, mortgage loans indexed to a foreign currency, liability for misseling, developer’s liability for failing to complete a building project, Actio Pauliana.
- Legal advisory services for one of energy sector companies.
- 2011–2018 Kaźmierczak Kołodziejczyk Rewieński Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni sp. j.
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration