Wojciech has over 15 years of professional experience.
For almost 10 years, he was the Head of Legal Department and a member of top management in large construction and development groups, thus he has unique experience both in legal consultancy, as well as in preparing and conducting investment projects.
He has successfully conducted dozens of property/company acquisitions with total value of several hundred million PLN.
In his career, he has also been involved in the implementation of residential investments covering over 100,000 m2 of usable and residential space, and in 2019 he advised on the acquisition of the Polnord group by a Hungarian developer belonging to the Cordia / Futureal Group (a transaction worth over PLN 250 million).
He also advised developers in contracts with banks financing construction projects for a total loan amount over PLN 300 million.
Wojciech has also experience in business consulting, planning and risk management, corporate governance or ethics and complance matters.
- 2019 — 2021 Polnord Group
- 2015 — 2021 Cordia Group
- 2012 — 2015 Skanska Residential Development Poland
- 2011 — 2013 KKLW Legal Kurzyński Wierzbicki
- 2011 Linklaters
- 2008 — 2011 Trusiewicz & Siwko Law Office
- 2006 — 2008 Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- 2005 — 2006 LSW Leśnodorski Ślusarek and Partners
- University of Warsaw — Faculty of Law and Administration
- Warsaw School of Economics — Postgraduate Studies in Tax Law