Łukasz has many years of experience representing clients before, primarily, commercial and administrative courts.
He specializes in court disputes related to the real estate market, construction investments, unfair competition and corporate disputes.
He also provides ongoing legal services to business entities in the field of corporate law
- Conducting restitution proceedings under the Beirut Decree related to real estate in Warsaw.
- Representing the Prosecutor General’s Office before the National Appeals Chamber.
- Advising and representing PKP PLK S.A. in disputes related to the construction of railway infrastructure worth over PLN 300 million.
- Advising on numerous real estate transactions in Warsaw for investment purposes.
- 2010–2017 Wierzbicki Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
- University of Łódź, Faculty of Law and Administration