Lawyer, Tax advisor
Entrepreneur, lawyer, IT specialist, historian, tax advisor, long-time employee of consulting companies from the so-called Big Four, specialist in ERP and Business Intelligence systems, author of articles and comments in economic and specialist media. Precursor of services in the field of tax technology in Poland. Enthusiast and practitioner of applications of robotics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain and cloud in business. Privately, enthusiast of antiquity research, which he joined with IT.
- Provider of services and implementations in the fields of RPA, blockchain, digital transformation, ERP, emergency project management, RegTech, LegalTech and tax technology as well as tax consultancy. Privately, he is an enthusiast of research on antiquity, which, similarly to tax and legal consultancy previously, has combined with IT.
- He has certificates, i.e. CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC related to IT management.
- 2018- obecnie IT9/Nowy Wymiar Prawa
- 2008-2018 Deloitte Poland
- 2002-2008 PWC
- 1998-2002 – freelancing IT
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration