Wojciech specializes in the fields of real estate, civil, trade and transport law.
Wojciech has many years of experience in advising owners and managers of shopping centers, office buildings and logistic centers.
He has advised a number of domestic and foreign enterprises on corporate services, sales of shares and companies disposal or their organized parts.
Advising on disposal process and on converting a real estate to one of the most prestigious residential and office investment in Trójmiasto.
He has advised on due diligence processes of real estates withdrawn from shipbuilding and port operations.
- Advising for global electronics producer and international courier service provider.
- 2011 – 2017 2011-2017 KK Legal Law Firm
- 2008 – 2011 Windmill Gąsiewski & Roman
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Postgraduate Studies in Commercial Law
- University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Law and Administration