Michał advises on mergers and acquisitions, in the fields of company and commercial law, as well as in infrastructure projects.
He has a unique experience in providing legal assistance for international sporting events and sports infrastructure investments.
- Advising Cargill Poland Sp. z o.o. in its acquisition of Dossche Sp. z o.o. (the largest transaction on the Polish industrial feed market).
- Advising Intertoll on the sale of shares in GTC S.A.(the largest transaction on the Polish road transport market).
- Assisting the Ministry of Sport in connection with the preparation of an operational model and contract for the management of the National Stadium in Warsaw.
- Advising in numerous PPP and infrastructure projects, including road, airport and water and sewage infrastructure.
- 2008–2011 Chadbourne & Parke
- 2002–2008 Wierzbowski Eversheds
- 1996–2002 Baker & McKenzie
- 1994–1996 Dickinson, Wright, Moon Van Dusen & Freeman
Author of numerous articles published in Rzeczpospolita, Puls Biznesu, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna.
Co-author or author:
- Public-private partnership in practice. Think, Prepare, Carry Out), C.H. Beck
- Public-private partnership), C.H. Beck
- Public-private co-operation under the Public Roads Act, Rzeczpospolita
- Legal aspects regarding the issuance of local government bonds, Europejski Doradca Samorządowy