Artur has many years of experience in conducting economic, civil and criminal proceedings.
He represents clients in penal-fiscal cases and compensation cases.
He also deals with cases concerning the actions of debtors taken to the detriment of creditors.
- Advising and representing clients in numerous court proceedings concerning high-value disputes.
- Advising and representing one of the largest banks on the Polish market in a dispute over mortgages denominated in CHF.
- 2016–2017 Wierzbicki Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
- 2015–2016 Mamiński & Wspólnicy
- 2012–2014 Snopczyński/Snopczyńska/Pęczkowski
- 2011–2012 Squire Patton Boggs
- University of Aarhus in Denmark, doctoral studies
- Scholarship at the University of Padova (Italy) and Stanford University (USA)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Economic Sciences