Mariusz has many years of experience in civil, commercial and tax law.
He has advised on a number of restructuring projects of companies and capital groups, as well as on mergers and acquisitions. He has also advised on tax optimization issues.
He represents Clients in court, judicial and administrative proceedings.
- Advising one of the largest HR consulting companies in Poland on acquiring a staff outsourcing provider.
- Advising on the restructuring of companies from the capital group of Poland's leading provider of GPS location and monitoring services.
- Advising on the restructuring of companies from the capital group of Poland's leading furniture manufacturer.
- Advising on the merger of a number of companies for one of Poland's largest real estate enterprises.
- 2008-2017 GWW Grynhoff i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni i Doradcy Podatkowi
- 2007-2008 Kancelaria Prawna Renata Urowska i Wspólnicy
Author of numerous articles and commentaries published in Dziennik Gazeta Prawna, including:
- Agreement with the company was a bilateral commitment
- Interest on a loan for a dividend is a tax expense
- After separation there is also relief
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Faculty of Law and Administration