Maciej specializes in public procurement law, employment law and social security issues.
He represents Clients before courts and before the National Appeals Chamber.
He provides ongoing advice to investors from the infrastructure sector.
He is also advising and representing clients in public procurement procedures, including precedential procedures concerning the delivery of biosimilar medicines and in procedures concerning the purchase of airplanes for the transport of state dignitaries.
- Advising the Warsaw Museum of Modern Art on public procurement issues and construction investments.
- Representing Clients in disputes with the Polish Social Insurance Institution.
- 2012-2017 Wierzbicki Adwokaci i Radcowie Prawni
Author of numerous publications on public procurement, leasing contracts and pharmaceutical law, published in the Magazines Autostrady and Moda na farmację. Also the author of the following articles:
- Waiting for changes (Przetargi Publiczne)
- Applying additional evaluation criteria to tenders (Przetargi Publiczne)
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration